Luggage tags for wedding favors would be a great idea for a destination wedding! So creative and unique, and definitely something people would use again. Get them made in your wedding colors with a quote on them, a lyric from your first dance song or something memorable about you as a couple and the date of your wedding.
Photo Credit: Harlex, an Etsy shop.
The summer is quickly coming to an end, but it is still hot out. This is an adorable favor to give to your guests as a fun treat to cool them off! Here is how to put together this sweet favor yourself:
You will need:
Glass Mason Jars, ribbon, small zip lock plastic bags, half&half individual packets, rock salt, and sugar & vanilla powder. Your guests will just need to add ice.
1. Pour 1 cup rock salt into the bottom of the jar
2. Pour 1 TBS sugar and 1tsp vanilla into zip lock bag and seal.
3. Put the bag of powder and 8 half & half packets into each jar.
Click here to get the cute tag and side labels for your jar. Print them out and you have a tasty favor for weddings, bridal showers, birthdays, etc.
Original DIY by Style Me Pretty
Photo Credit: Jackie Wonders
Here is an easy and adorable DIY gift bag project for party favor treats. All you will need is a printer, 5×7 white paper bags, scalloping scissors, and whatever treat you want to fill the bags with!
1. Download the graphic from here and type in the names and date in the space provided. Follow the instructions on the pdf.
2. You can add a little more detail to the bags by cutting the top with scalloping scissors
3. Fill the bags with the treat of your choice!
Original DIY found on Style Me Pretty by Twig & Thistle.
Every girl can relate to wanting to kick off their heels and dance the night away at a wedding reception. So, at your wedding reception have a basket of flip flops for girls to trade in their 6 inch heels and dance comfortably! Choose a color that goes with your color scheme and have three different baskets for small, medium, and large flip flops.
Photograph by Ruffled Blog
Matchbooks are an adorable giveaway for guests to use or to keep as a souvenir from your wedding. Style Me Pretty put up a great tutorial on how to make them and personalize them yourself!
You will need:
matchboxes (ones in the tutorial are from Ralphs), kraft paper (or any color or decorative paper you plan to use), computer/printer (if you plan to print out your design), ruler, Cutting Mat
glue stick (or tacky glue)
, bobby pins
Click here to see step by step instructions, and pictures to go along with the instructions!
Original DIY by Papermade, photograph by Max Wanger
We love these chalk board wine glasses, here’s how you can make them yourself!
You will need wine glasses, chalk board paint (found at Home Depot), a plastic container, and wax paper.
- Pour a little bit of chalk board paint into your plastic container
- Dip the base of the wine glass in the paint
- Set on parchment paper and let dry!
- Once dry, feel free to write on them again and again with chalk! They will erase just like a chalk board 🙂
This is such a creative idea for your guests to keep track of their glass, and of course have fun writing on them! What else have you used chalk board paint for?
Photo credit : Just Short of Crazy