This is a creative and unique idea for a fall wedding, shower, halloween party, or even Thanksgiving decor! Hollow out a large pumpkin and place a similar sized metal bowl, or gallon bucket inside, fill with ice and stick your wine or beer bottles inside. Easy as that, and truly adds a fun touch to the theme that your guests will love! What other creative DIY projects have you done with pumpkins?
Original DIY: Barina Craft
Photo Credit could not be found
The summer is quickly coming to an end, but it is still hot out. This is an adorable favor to give to your guests as a fun treat to cool them off! Here is how to put together this sweet favor yourself:
You will need:
Glass Mason Jars, ribbon, small zip lock plastic bags, half&half individual packets, rock salt, and sugar & vanilla powder. Your guests will just need to add ice.
1. Pour 1 cup rock salt into the bottom of the jar
2. Pour 1 TBS sugar and 1tsp vanilla into zip lock bag and seal.
3. Put the bag of powder and 8 half & half packets into each jar.
Click here to get the cute tag and side labels for your jar. Print them out and you have a tasty favor for weddings, bridal showers, birthdays, etc.
Original DIY by Style Me Pretty
Photo Credit: Jackie Wonders
Here is an easy and adorable DIY gift bag project for party favor treats. All you will need is a printer, 5×7 white paper bags, scalloping scissors, and whatever treat you want to fill the bags with!
1. Download the graphic from here and type in the names and date in the space provided. Follow the instructions on the pdf.
2. You can add a little more detail to the bags by cutting the top with scalloping scissors
3. Fill the bags with the treat of your choice!
Original DIY found on Style Me Pretty by Twig & Thistle.