What a perfect way to decorate the bride and groom’s chairs with this glittery Mr. and Mrs. chair banner, that you can make yourself!
You will need: Scissors, a craft knife, think core board, white glue, craft brush, whole puncher, glitter, ribbon, and print the pdf from here
- Print out the pdf template on regular paper, and cut it out.
- Using the template as a guide, trace and cut onto the thin foam core board.
- Paint on the glue and sprinkle the letters with glitter, allow to dry
- Punch holes in the letters to thread the ribbon through
- Tie the ribbons throught the holes to attach the Mr & Mrs, and hang on the back of the bride and groom chair!
Brides- What other DIY chair banners have you come across?
Photo and original DIY instructions from The Ellie Blog